The Spring Training Program is designed to bridge the gap between the end of season and the beginning of off-season training. Athletes can expect to gain strength, movement quality, and speed/power output over the course of this 12-week program.
These programs are designed for players, age 8 and up, playing at any level of hockey. Each one incorporates programming, education, and reporting in the following categories: off-ice training, nutrition & recovery.
2019 Spring Training Program Schedule
- Registration opens February 1st
- Spring Training Begins March 18th
- Three (3) Phases over 12 weeks (ending June 7th)
- Two (2) Levels of Programming
- See Promotions Page to bundle Spring & Off-Season Programs
- 2 strength workouts + 2 energy system (conditioning) workouts per week
- Strength & conditioning training programs with video support
- Nutrition tips and meal suggestions available on your phone or tablet
- Daily questionnaire tracks hydration, sleep, nutrition and recovery
- Weekly report summary generated by the system and sent to the athlete (and parents) via email
- System scheduler allows you to keep track of your workouts, competitions and recovery days
- System archive stores and maintains performance data in your athlete profile
- Easy contact with GRHPT coaching staff should you need it
- Invite your friends to join Spring and Off-Season Training Programs. Create a team or train alongside players from across North America. Hold each other accountable and work towards reaching your goals.